For entrepreneurs starting up a small business
Starting up your small business is both exciting and challenging. You can design your own career, be your own boss, and pursue your passion.
However, you need a solid strategy to establish a strong financial foundation. Unsure how to get started? You’re not alone. We can help.
According to the Small Business Administration, only two-thirds of small business startups survive at least two years. Furthermore, about half survive past five years. Momentum CFO’s startup planning and implementation services put you on the path to achieving long-term success.
Smart Start Strategy
A tailor-made road map for successfully starting a small business
- Smart Start checklist
- One-on-one financial strategy sessions
- Comprehensive written business plan
- Budget for your first year in business
- Cash flow forecast detailing your expected income and expenses
- Recommendations for financing your business
Build a strong financial foundation for a thriving business
- Healthy Financial Habits and Small Business Financial Management checklists
- Set up QuickBooks Online accounting system
- Select and implement a business bank account, payroll processor, credit card processor, benefits administrator, and other key financial support services
- Customized Profitable Pricing calculator for your products and services
- Standard operating procedure manual for financial processes
“The product profitability calculator Rosemary created for me totally saved my business. I no longer have to worry about whether I’m pricing my products correctly, which is a game-changer. It’s a crucial piece in my entrepreneurial toolbox.”
– F.H., CEO & Creative Director, Heartsong Woodwork