Business Intelligence and Analytics
Turn information into insight with interactive dashboards
Gain deep insight into your business and monitor your most important metrics in real time. We use business intelligence tools to analyze large quantities of data and generate insights that drive measurable, meaningful improvements to your business. Our user-friendly, interactive dashboards present visually interesting and clear information, accessible anywhere, anytime.
Data visualizations help you make informed decisions and course corrections more easily and confidently by answering questions such as:
- Sales are higher than anticipated and we want to keep the momentum going. How many new customers have we gained this month? Which customers are ordering more frequently than last year?
- We need real-time insight into our financial and business metrics. How close are we to meeting our monthly sales and gross margin goals? Which factors are impacting our profitability?
- We interact with our customers on social media. Is sentiment about our brand trending positively or negatively? What can we learn from our customers’ comments?
- We don’t have enough inventory to meet customer demand. What are our top 10 best-selling products? Which sizes and colors of our products are selling out first?
- We offer our services nationwide. How is our revenue distributed geographically? In which states are our clients most concentrated?
Our dashboards can connect to numerous data sources, including Excel files, SQL and other types of databases, Google Analytics, Facebook, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Amazon Redshift, and dozens more.